Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our new arrival

Well, it has been a while since we have posted an update. Things around here have been kind of hectic. We welcomed Tyler Madsen Kremer on the 20th of October. He weighed 8lbs and 10 oz and was 20 3/4 inches. Anna and Tyler did great. Like Anna always says, "Thank goodness for epidurals." Anna was a little sore for a few days but she recovered well.
Sam and Jared are doing well with Tyler. We have not had any foreign objects placed in Tyler's mouth, nose, ears, or eyes yet. We have really been blessed that they have adjusted so well.
On November 6, Sam and I flew to San Diego for Adam's (Anna's brother) wedding. We were able to spend time with Anna's parents and other relatives. We really missed Anna but we did have a lot of fun with the relatives. Anna was at home with Tyler and recovering from having Tyler. It was a really beautiful wedding. We were abl e to spend time with some relatives that we had not seen in a while.
On November 21st, I flew to Salt Lake City, UT for my roommates Jared Edwards wedding. It was nice to see my old roommate again and to see the beautiful mountains. It had been a few years since I had been back in Utah. I was really proud of my old roommate.
Anna, Sam and I are all recovering from the cruds. We are so thankful for antibiotics. So far Tyler and Jared have been spared. We are all feeling a little better and trying to get into the swing of things again.
We are looking forward for the holidays. It has been interesting trying to explain to the boys that Christmas is still a few weeks away with all the Christmas decortations already up. It seems as if the Christmas season startes earlier and earlier. It was a day after Thanksgiving and Anna said, "Lets go buy a Christmas tree." In my family it was a tradition to set up the Christmas tree a few days before Christmas. So this request was kind of a shock to me. I explained to her that we coul d get a better deal on a tree if we wait until a day or two before Christmas. She did not agree to this idea. I am sure that it won't be too long before we break down and get a tree.
We hope everyone is doing well. We are tired but doing well. We do miss everyone especially as the holidays are approaching. We look forward to the Christmas cards and updates from everyone. We love you and miss you dearly.
Love ya,
Aaron, Anna, Jared, Samuel, and Tyler.

No comments:

Bath Time

Bath Time
More soap please!!!

My new bike

My new bike
zoom zoom

Jared and Samuel

Jared and Samuel
Too cute

Blog Archive