Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas

We are looking forward to a wonderful Christmas this year. Some things have never changed like the age old question, "So, what do you want for Christmas this year?" then comes the long silence and the long awaiting response, "I don't know, just whatever." So we decided to do things a little different. We decided how much we could spend on each other (which is not much this year) and are going to buy what ever we want. I will let you know how this goes.
We are really enjoying Tyler around. He loves to be held. He is growing up so fast. He will be 2 months on the 20th. He will have his first series of shots. We are not looking for to that. He is starting to interact a little more. He is starting to coo and smile on occasion. I try to get him to smile to take a pic but he is a little resilant at the present time. Maybe he will grow up to be a lawer.
Things here are going well. Anna is doing better with the house and kids and trying to shuffle her time and dealing with 4 little kids (me included) to her busy schedule. I gave her a half a day off and came home and was exhausted. It really takes the love of a mother to put up with them sometimes.
I am studying for my GRE. I am hoping to take it in the beginning of next year. If I do well enough, I will start applying for some crna schools around the area and whereever the roads may lead.
Jared and Sam are adjusting well to the routine of things. I still can't believe Jared will start school in August. I am not sure if I am ready for that. I am hoping that Tyler and Sam will have fun together with Jared at school.
Time is really flying by. It seems as the kids get older and I get older and more portly around the waist area it almost seems surreal. I am proud of my kids and of the wonderful laughs that we get to have together. I would never change that for a minute.
We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the Lord Bless you and your families. We love you and wish you the very best.

1 comment:

Alicia Rivoli said...

I'm glad you all are having a good time in Houston. Where did the "4" kids come from. Tell Anna hello for us. We sure miss you all as neighbors!

Bath Time

Bath Time
More soap please!!!

My new bike

My new bike
zoom zoom

Jared and Samuel

Jared and Samuel
Too cute

Blog Archive