Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New addition


Things here have been kind of crazy. My mom has finally moved down to join us. She was able to get a house in Willis, TX. We have been trying to get her settled and moved in. We are soooo glad to have her down here with us now.
We are proud to annouce a new upcoming addition to our family. We went to see Dr Bullock on the 31st of March. He did an ultrasound and found that we have a 3.35 cm fetus that is expected to enter this world on the 30th of October. We are really excited. It is interesting to try and explain all this to the boys. So if anyone has any helpful hints besides that the stork story let me know. We are hoping and praying that everything will go well. We really enjoy Dr Bullock. Anna follows up with him on the 28th of April for a routin checkup. We will do our best to keep everyone updated.
We hope everyone is doing well. Updates soon to follow.

3 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

congratulations! we wish you the very best of luck. love - brian, stacy and ammon

Kira =] said...

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you and I hope everything goes well!
-Kira =]

Mitchell4 said...

That's great news. I hope that the pregnancy goes smoothly. Our new arrival will be the 8th of October. I wonder if it'll be a girl this time. How exciting. Congrats and hugs!

Bath Time

Bath Time
More soap please!!!

My new bike

My new bike
zoom zoom

Jared and Samuel

Jared and Samuel
Too cute

Blog Archive