Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter


Things here have been going pretty well. Samuel was sick for about a week with fever and diarrhea. We took him to the doctor after 5 days of fever of 103 and round the clock Tylenol and Motrin. They told us just to watch him. Of course the next day he was better. The following day, Anna calls me at work and said that Jared threw up. I came home from work in the morning and he was bundled up in a blanket running a fever. He was only sick for a couple of days.
Jared had his 4 year old check up. His head size was in the 95 th percentile along with his height. He is really growing up fast. He is starting to ask what everything is made of. We will sit down for dinner and he will ask, "Mama, what is bread made of?" and the list will go on until he has covered everything that is for dinner. It is really cute. (Most of the time.) Jared got a new bike for his belated birthday. It has come with bumps and bruises but he has done really well. The first time he fell off he told us, "I don't think I want a bike until I get older." With a little encouragement and lots of persuasion, he is doing a lot better.
Samuel is growing fast. He loves chasing Jared around the house. He is talking a lot more. I don't know if it is good or bad. Every time well tell him no he always rebuttals, "Why?". Most of the time we really don't have a really good excuse and have to be creative in our excuses.
My mom has joined us down here in Texas. We have really enjoyed having her nearby. It is always nice to have family near. We sure do miss our other friends and family.

No comments:

Bath Time

Bath Time
More soap please!!!

My new bike

My new bike
zoom zoom

Jared and Samuel

Jared and Samuel
Too cute

Blog Archive